/* Avatar */ .avatar-image-container img { background:url(http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab162/LeBloggerTemplate/AvatarBlogger.png); width:35px; height:35px; } -->

Translate this blog

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Career and History In Chess

My Career and History In Chess

I am the school chess player since I am in year 4. A few months ago, I joined the chess district competition that located at Sekolah Kebangsaan Tengku Mahmud (1). I was not too great as I only got the forth place. Then I continued the game to the state level. I play as best as I could. I was so grateful. I got the second place and what make I was on a cloud nine was I succeed to play the game as the state chess player. Then the game continued. I went to the Hotel Goldcoase, the national competition place. It is located at Klang, Selangor. I went there by a bus with my friends who also the team players. There were seven rounds. We play in a team group. We cooperate to win. I win four of the round, one lose. My careless made me lose one game but I am still fortunate as my team could get the fifth place. I went home with happiness.
The competition of all game in my career and its results are shown as below:

District level (2007): Tenth place
District level of Jaguh Catur (2008): Forth place
State level of Jaguh Catur (2008):
(1)First series: Fourteenth place.
(2)Second series: Eleventh place
(3)Third series: Forth place
(4)Forth series: Not join
District level (2009): Forth place
State level (2009): Second place
National level (2009): Fifth place

I will teach the generation about chess. Furthermore, playing chess is happy. Am I right?…….Do not ever critic or spam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Please wait for a chess demo that will be finished and in process-(open to all individual to teach and to learn). Your patience is our responsibility. GENERATE GOOD INTELLECT

Text

The chess demo and other animation will relive yourself. Actually,the story about naruto and helping trouble tortoise just nothing only to make the reader feel attractive. (not like a mental hospitality... Please do not ever spam...I hate spam very much)

syarhanz Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template